Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Movie on the Mall

      Sitting here, eyes caked and glazed, I'm trying to recall the last 24 hours or so.  Waiting for some late night snack to heat up and thought I'd make my first real post. 
     So, "All the Presidents Men" played on the mall last night.  Screen on the Green I think they called it.  I sat with the Dog Park People and watched a movie about the squanders of national politics all while the Capital building illuminated the night sky.  Maybe I'll be creative enough to figure out how to upload some pictures from the evening onto this blog..  But not tonight. 
    It seems such an experience to be here emmeressed amongst the politics of our country, waking up each and every day with one mission.  (I could possibly be overdramatizing this a bit)
  What else to say?  I don't know, but hopefully time will tell and I'll have more to write.

No comments: